Packaged foods can be surprisingly high in salt, fat and sugars. Use FoodSwitch UK for healthy grocery shopping and make better food choices for you and your family.
Take three simple steps to better health by reducing high levels of fat, salt and sugars in you and your family’s diet.
1. Scan barcodes of packaged foods with your camera and see what’s in the food you’re eating.
2. See similar foods that are healthier based on established nutrition criteria.
3. Share your healthier food choices with your friends via Facebook, Twitter or email.
FoodSwitch comes with handy filters to suit different health needs:
– FoodSwitch Classic is for anyone looking to make generally healthier food choices
– SaltSwitch has been designed to help people lower their salt intake and is great for people with, or being treated for, high blood pressure
– FatSwitch has been designed to help people lower their saturated fat (saturates) intake
– CalorieSwitch can help people choose foods lower in calories
– SugarSwitch helps people choose healthier foods with less total sugars
– Immediate, easy-to-understand nutritional information from a large, independent, UK packaged food products database
– Simple colour-coded ratings for 4 key food components (total fat, saturated fat (saturates), sugars and salt)
– Get a list of healthier choices for the food you scan and switch to healthier choices where available
– Save your healthy favourites on personalised shopping lists
– Export your lists of healthier choices or share them with friends and family
FoodSwitch was first developed in Australia by The George Institute for Global Health Australia. The UK version of FoodSwitch is a partnership between Consensus Action on Salt, Sugar & Health (CASSH) and The George Institute for Global Health.
Download the app today and find out for yourself why key health organisations like FoodSwitch UK!
For more information about FoodSwitch and answers to commonly asked questions, visit www.foodswitch.co.uk
Copyright© 2018 BagiAPK.com